Thursday, May 28, 2009

anna + ben | middleburg, va wedding photographer

Untitled-14
Last weekend, I had two amazing weddings that I'm so excited to blog! Anna and Ben kicked off the weekend last Friday with their beautiful springtime wedding at Meadowkirk in Middleburg, VA. The property was so lovely, and we couldn't have asked for better weather. I loved spending the afternoon with Anna and Ben. They're both incredibly genuine, and they care so deeply for one another. I've been looking forward to their wedding ever since their rockin' engagement session!

Anna and Ben were surrounded by some amazing family and friends. I loved watching how much the guests cared for the bride and groom... the whole event was just beautiful. Here are some of my favorites!
Untitled-23
Untitled-3
Anna's bouquet was so incredible! She and her bridesmaids actually went to a wildflower farm the day before the wedding and picked ALL the wedding flowers! They turned out so beautifully.
Untitled-2
Untitled-1
Untitled-5
Untitled-4
Untitled-7
Untitled-6
Untitled-9
Married!
Untitled-11
I love these next two.
Untitled-13
Untitled-12
Untitled-15
Untitled-16
Untitled-18
Untitled-8
Untitled-19
Untitled-20
Instead of wedding cake, Anna and Ben had a selection of delicious pies. Yum.
Untitled-21
Untitled-22
one more...
Untitled-17
Anna and Ben: Congratulations! Being a part of your wedding was such a treat. I wish you both the best!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was admiring her bouquet, and what a cool idea to pick them yourself! It's one of the prettiest ones I've seen.

Beautiful pics :)

Unknown said...

Love them - that bouquet is so creative! What a neat idea to pick it yourself! What a beautiful couple - I love how you captured them :)

Courtney Anderson said...

i totally agree about the flowers...how cool is that?

love that last pic. so sweet.

Maura said...

These photos are spectacular! They portray a complete sense of love and joy and peace. Thanks be to God!

Kristen, you are obviously a gifted photographer.

L MCCLELLAND said...

her flowers were beautiful!!!