Wednesday, August 4, 2010

buckland farm market | family session

Untitled-1
I had a really sweet session a couple of weeks ago that I never got around to blogging! Fallon is my sister-in-law's sister (are you confused?) and I had a great time capturing her with Faith and Hunter at the Buckland Farm Market. It's such an adorable little spot just outside of Warrenton, and I absolutely loved shooting there.

Fallon's a wonderful mom, and has been such an encouragement to me. I loved getting the chance to capture her with her family! Here are just a few of my favorites...
Untitled-3
Untitled-5
Untitled-7
Untitled-4
Untitled-2
Untitled-8
Suki and Ashley joined us for just a couple...
Untitled-6
I love this photo of everyone... Can you tell how excited Hunter was about the photo shoot? :)
Untitled-9
Thanks Fallon! It's always a treat to see you and your sweet family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the b/w of Faith, and the only one of Hunter and Fallon that he looks excited about being there! The one of Faith and Suki is so precious also. Karen W.

Lauren Gay Photography said...

That last photo is perfect! :)