Thursday, February 24, 2011

leah + evan | warrenton engagement

Untitled-13
Over the weekend, I met Leah and Evan for a fun engagement session around Old Town Warrenton. After two unseasonably gorgeous days, Saturday was incredibly windy and we almost postponed the shoot. But we decided to go for it, and I'm so glad that we did! The light was just lovely, and I had so much fun wandering around town with these two. (And if nothing else, the wind made us laugh a lot!) Leah and Evan are a lot of fun, and I can't wait for their wedding next Fall. They are both incredibly genuine and so easy to photograph. I know their wedding is going to be a blast!

Just FYI: This next photo was the very first image that I captured. Can you see how easy they made things for me?!
Untitled-15
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
Untitled-5
The wind was definitely out in full effect!
Untitled-6
Untitled-7
Untitled-8
I loved the sunset on this bridge.
Untitled-10
Untitled-11
Untitled-12
Untitled-14
Thanks guys! Can't wait to celebrate with you in September!
Untitled-1

1 comments:

Lauren Gay Photography said...

Thank you for giving me my fix! That first one...I mean come on...that never happens! LOVE the last one. LOVE.