Saturday, July 12, 2008

Alisha & Chase: Wedding

Untitled-1
Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing Ali and Chase's wedding in Warrenton, VA. It was such a beautiful celebration! The couple was officially married a few months ago where Chase was stationed in Florida, but they knew that they wanted to have a wedding celebration with family and friends. It was such a great decision! The ceremony and reception were both held at Chase's parents' home, and Chase and Ali were surrounded by the most wonderful friends and family. Tim and I had a blast!
Untitled-4
Ali and Chase both have such gorgeous eyes.
Untitled-15
Untitled-16
I love this moment. When Ali saw everyone she said, "Oh! Hi!" It was adorable.
Untitled-5
So sweet.
Untitled-6
Isn't this setting incredible?
Untitled-8
I love this shot. Ali's two sisters are seen in the background. (And Jill might look familiar because I photographed her beautiful wedding last year!)
Untitled-7
I think this is my favorite shot from the whole day.
Untitled-14
Untitled-18
Untitled-17
Untitled-13
Ali and Chase had a really fun wedding party. I love this photo of them all jumping...
Untitled-9
But I think I like this one even more. It was taken once they all landed.
Untitled-10
I also loved the wedding party attire. The men wore chocolate brown suits from A Formal Affair, and the ladies had a dress from Victoria's Secret that could be worn fifteen different ways! Here they are showing off the different styles from the back.
Untitled-12
Untitled-19
Untitled-20
I love Ali's dress in this photo.
Untitled-3
Untitled-21
Untitled-2
Ali and Chase: Congratulations! I'm so glad that I was able to share in your celebration. I wish you both the best!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what brings joy to my heart? Not only looking at your pictures, but also seeing two good friends from high school make their relationship work all this time! Ali and I were really good friends, but lost touch with each other, and lo and behold, she and Chase end up on your blog! Too funny :). Beautiful people and beautiful pictures!!

Jenn said...

Amazing Kristen! I am so glad you told me about this wedding. I had to come home and check it out!

laura said...

hi.
i hope this isn't totaly strange to you, but i'm getting married in Aug and am desperate to find brown suits for our groomsmen and found a picture of your wedding(gorgeous) on Google. i was wondering if you could tell me where the guys rented/bought their suits from.
thank you...
laura

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

Hi Laura. I hope you're checking this! The groomsmen rented their tuxes from "A Formal Affair" here in Warrenton, VA. I hope that helps! I do not know the designer name. Good luck!

laura said...

your awesome! thank you!

oh dang, though, your on the other side of the country...i live in Ca :)

but it helps knowing they were tuxes. i've been looking into suits thinking tuxes would be too formal for what i want, but i love the look you had so i think you just converted me :)

one more thing :/ ...the girls shoes... did you get those at a special store in Va, or can i look them up on line?? (what did we do without the internet before???)