Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Rowan.

Untitled-9
Meet baby Rowan... He's my new hero. This little guy surprised his parents by coming a month early, and while these photos were taken when he was four weeks old, they were also captured right around his due date! Shey and Rowan stayed in the hospital for two weeks dealing with several different medical issues, and I was amazed by the way this family handled such a tough situation. And while they're still recovering in some ways, Rowan is finally home with his parents! I had so much fun taking photos of this little guy. You'll notice that he has some really great expressions...

Here's an image that I took of Shey and Josh a few months ago...
Untitled-3
And here's the new (and improved) Hayden family!
Untitled-5
Untitled-2
Sweet baby feet.
Untitled-14
Untitled-7
Untitled-4
Untitled-12
Untitled-13
I love these next two...
Untitled-6
Untitled-8
Untitled-11
I think it's safe to say that I'm responsible for Rowan's first smile...
Untitled-10
Shey and Josh: Your baby is beautiful. I can't wait to force him and Maggie to become best friends.

4 comments:

Stephen Gray said...

Great pictures! Y'all look great!

Glad everybody is doing well. We're looking forward to meeting Rowan and seeing y'all together.

Congratulations, again!

Unknown said...

Thank you for using your amazing talent to bless Rowan's family. Already today I've logged onto your website several times to take a peek! : ) We'll cherish your gift to Josh and Shey forever. Teri

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwww - sweetest pictures ever!! Rowan has so much personality already! Those expressions are priceless! What a beautiful, beautiful family!!

Karen W. said...

There are just too many cute prospects for Maggie! Rowan is absolutely adorable! Karen