Friday, January 29, 2010

baby kendall | six-months-old!

Untitled-6
Do you remember this sweet little girl? I can't believe that Baby Kendall is already six-months-old! I actually shot Samantha and Mitch's wedding two years ago, and I've loved seeing their family grow. They're such great parents! They're also incredibly sweet... When I was about to leave, Samantha gave me a quilt that she had made for Caleb. Seriously?! I love this family. Here are just a few of my favorites from the session...
Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
These next two CRACK.ME.UP. I'm not sure which one I like better!
Untitled-7
Untitled-8
sweet.
Untitled-10
Untitled-9
one more...
Untitled-5
Thanks guys! I can't wait to see you again in a few months!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful family....

Unknown said...

That last picture is pure perfection and preciousness