Monday, February 1, 2010

maggie's first haircut | my life

It took Maggie over a year to grow any hair. Seriously. During her first year of life, I kept daydreaming about putting her hair in pigtails. So... when her hair actually started to grow, cutting it was the last thing on my mind! It actually made me a little sad to think about cutting her hair because it just confirmed a fact that I can't ignore... she's not a baby anymore.

A couple of weeks ago, Maggie, Caleb, and I were visiting Ashley and Sequoia, and I told Ashley that I needed her to cut Maggie's hair sometime soon. (Ashley is an incredibly talented stylist.) Anyway, I said sometime soon because I thought I should put the idea out there in order to get used to it. But Ashley volunteered to do it that day, and I had to accept her offer. I mean, Maggie could barely see because her hair was always in her eyes! So... the following photos are what followed...

Maggie looking a little unsure.
Untitled-1
Ashley had just the thing to make her feel more comfortable!
Untitled-2
I love these next two.
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
Untitled-5
The final product. So cute!
Untitled-6
Caleb and Suki are becoming best buddies.
Untitled-7
Sweet.
Untitled-9
Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Ashley!

4 comments:

L MCCLELLAND said...

Maggie is adorable!

Unknown said...

Gosh, these pictures of Maggie do make me realize how much she has grown!! Such a beautiful little girl :)

Karen W. said...

Love these pics...so cute of Maggie and of course she likes Ashley alot and with a cookie...she will sit for a cut. Love the one of Caleb and Sequoia...and the shirts they are wearing. GaGa/GiGi

the reppard crew said...

too cute! i love it! :)