Wednesday, February 17, 2010

girls just want to have fun.

For the past few months, I've been incredibly lucky to have Lauren working as my intern. We first met at my brother's wedding a little over a year ago, and she asked if she could intern with me just a few months later. She helped me finish out my wedding season (when I was incredibly pregnant!) and since then, we've been meeting to go over the details that go into running a portrait and wedding photography business. I love seeing how excited Maggie gets whenever Lauren comes over! It's so cute.

Since I'm technically on maternity leave, we haven't had the opportunity to shoot any portraits together. So, last Friday, Maggie's friend Caroline came over and we followed the girls around while they played in the snow! Isn't Caroline adorable?! I'm in love with her beautiful red hair. In just a little over one month, Caroline is going to welcome a baby sister, and I can already tell that they're going to have a blast! Here are just a few from our fun shoot in the snow...
Untitled-7
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-10
Untitled-8
Untitled-5
Untitled-9
Untitled-6

5 comments:

KarenG said...

Wow, these are so adorable. Love seeing the girls together. Precious.

Karen W. said...

So glad to see Maggie playing with a girl...she has way too many boys to play with. The pics are adorable of both Maggie and Caroline. They look like they are having so much fun together. Beautiful girls!! Gaga Karen

ali caudill said...

i am in love with the black & white where maggie is looking at caroline and they are laughing. too cute for words! all of these are awesome!

Courtney Anderson said...

what adorable girls! my favorite is maggie pulling the sled. i just love it!

sue crites said...

what a fun time! you made me smile - thanks!