Tuesday, May 25, 2010

baby blues | warrenton portrait photographer

Untitled-1
Does this little cutie look familiar? I took Connor's newborn photos just a few short months ago, and I was so excited to capture him last week at the four-month mark! It's always amazing to me how much children grow and change in their first year. I think that's why I love capturing a baby's first year so much! During our session, Connor charmed me with his smile and amazing blue eyes. Watch out ladies! This little guy is pretty handsome!
Untitled-2
See what I mean about those beautiful blue eyes?!
Untitled-3
Untitled-5
Untitled-4
Untitled-6
Untitled-7
Untitled-8
Connor was worn out by the end of our shoot.
Untitled-9
Thanks guys! I can't wait to see Connor again in a few months! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That first shot is so great Kristen - he just exudes personality!! Love it!!

ali caudill said...

aww! the first one is just perfect & i love the black and white of him and his mom. beautiful.