Saturday, May 22, 2010

happy 1/2 birthday, caleb!

Untitled-1
On Thursday, Caleb turned six-months-old! On that same day, he finally rolled over from his tummy, ate squash for the first time, and had an unpleasant appointment with the pediatrician. And he ended the day smiling!

I was determined to take some photos of Caleb on the actual day that he turned six-months, but it almost didn't happen. After dinner, we ran outside to catch a small ray of light before the sun set completely. Tim helped me get Caleb sitting up (because it only lasts for a few seconds), and I desperately tried to dodge the ant farms that had cropped up all over the grass... But in those quick moments, we really captured Caleb. I love these shots of him! His expressions are just perfect and so "him".
Untitled-5
Untitled-2
Untitled-7
Untitled-6
Happy 1/2 birthday, Caleb! You already have such a sweet and gentle spirit. I love the way that you complete our family, and I can't wait to see what the next six months have in store!

6 comments:

Kristen King said...

Awww! Happy Day! What a beautiful boy. Love you, Caleb. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it!! Especially the last one :)

Anonymous said...

Love love these pics and this precious little boy. GaGa

Courtney Anderson said...

ohhhh i just love him. he is too cute, just like his big sister!!

Sara Gahan said...

He is perfectly gorgeous, Kris. Happy 1/2 birthday Caleb--you are so very loved!!!

SaraInFL said...

He looks just like you Kristen! I'm amazed. I can rarely 'see' the parents in such small babies; but you can't miss it with Caleb! Do you hear it constantly?!