Saturday, July 10, 2010

out of the office.

Untitled-1
Today, my family is heading out of town for a much needed vacation! We will not have consistent internet access, so I will return all calls and emails when I return on Monday, July 19th. In the meantime, enjoy these photos of Maggie playing in our front yard. My sister-in-law was watching her last week, and I came upstairs to find her in this outfit. It made me smile.
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
my favorite.
Untitled-4
Untitled-5
Untitled-6
Untitled-8
Untitled-9
Untitled-7
For the perfect photo shoot... just add bubbles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss this little girl...and her brother also. Have fun you guys. Love Karen (GiGi)

ali caudill said...

oh she is sooo so so so precious. i love these photos! bubble machine... brilliant. have fun on your vacation!