Tuesday, July 20, 2010

sweet baby blues | virginia portrait photographer

Untitled-2
Before heading out on my family vacation, I had one special portrait shoot that I am so happy to share. This little blue-eyed cutie is Baby Claira. Isn't she adorable? Claira's dad has been serving in Iraq for the past six months, so Lacette contacted me about doing this shoot for him. I thought it was such a beautiful idea, and I was honored to capture this special time in Claira's life. I can't imagine my husband being away that long! (Not to mention the worry that I would feel if he was serving overseas.) Lacette is my new hero.
Untitled-1
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
You can see why Claira is so beautiful.
Untitled-5
Untitled-9
Untitled-6
Untitled-7
love.
Untitled-10
Untitled-8
Untitled-12
Untitled-11
One more of sweet Claira...
Untitled-13
Lacette: Thank you so much for inviting me to capture you with your sweet girl! You amaze me. Seriously.

4 comments:

L MCCLELLAND said...

These are beautiful pictures! Both Mommy and Baby are gorgeous! Love the touches of purple!

Lauren Gay Photography said...

Kristen, these are so gorgeous! That's going to be one happy daddy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mom and daughter..love the pics Kristen. Karen W.

Lacette said...

Thanks so much, Kristen! I love every single photo. We have such great memories of the day and are looking forward to sharing them with Tommy, tomorrow!!!!!