Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sweet baby Eli | newborn

Untitled-1
Meet sweet Baby Eli. He decided to surprise his parents by arriving three weeks early! Isn't he beautiful? I was so excited to capture him before he was even a week old. Do you recognize this family? Eli's older brother, Rowan, has been on the blog quite a bit!
Untitled-2
sweet brothers.
Untitled-10
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
Untitled-5
Shey, Josh, and Rowan actually moved into their home just a few weeks before Eli was born! This is especially crazy because their house is just gorgeous. Shey and Josh spent many late hours (while Shey was eight-months-pregnant!) trying to get it ready in time for the baby. One special project that Shey took on was decorating Rowan's big-boy room. She painted this firetruck herself! Amazing.
Untitled-6
Untitled-7
Untitled-8
Untitled-11
perfect.
Untitled-9
Shey and Josh: Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! He's just perfect.

8 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks Kristen! We love them!

L MCCLELLAND said...

He is a beautiful baby! I'm in awe of Shey's painting, she did a great job!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures - so, so precious. I can't believe how much Eli looks like Rowan when he was that age!! Such handsome boys :)

KarenG said...

What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to meet him. Great pics, Kris.

the reppard crew said...

OH HOW ADORABLE! Congrats to Shey and Josh! What a sweet little bundle! {love the big bro shirt!}

Anonymous said...

No way I could pick out a favorite, I love them all. Shey knows how I love Rowan, now another cute little brother..there is a resemblance for sure. Those eye lashes on Rowan..wish I had them!!
Great pics Kristen. Karen W.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful! I especially love the the color photo of him and Shey!

Unknown said...

Thank you Kristen. I know this was your gift to Shey and Josh...but it always feels like my gift too! You're amazing!