Wednesday, September 15, 2010

baby connor | eight-months-old

Untitled-1
This little cutie is growing SO FAST. Last week, I met Connor (and Tara and Eric!) for the third installment of his "Baby's First Year" series. And man... Connor seriously brought his A Game! I walked in, and he was all smiles, and that continued throughout the entire shoot. Honestly, it was amazing!

I think I have an extra special place in my heart for Connor because he is so close in age to Caleb. Every session makes me think of my own little blonde-haired cutie and how much he's growing too. I'd like to think that Caleb and Connor will grow up to be friends... There would not be a shortage of happiness, that's for sure! Here are just a few from our session at a beautiful trail near Tara and Eric's home...
Untitled-10
Untitled-7
Untitled-8
Untitled-4
Love those cheeks!
Untitled-11
Untitled-9
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
Untitled-6
Untitled-12
one more...
Untitled-5
Thanks guys! I can't wait to celebrate Connor's first birthday!

2 comments:

Courtney Anderson Photography said...

i love this family! they are so adorable.

Sara said...

Oh Tara, they turned out just perfect! I have been awaitting these ever since Tara told me they would be coming. He is growing so fast and all three of you are filled with such joy. I cannot wait for the first birthday party pics, sounds like quite an event. Great photos once again, Kristen. The blues of Connor's eyes just pop.