Tuesday, October 12, 2010

family reunion.

Untitled-1
The last time I photographed baby Claira, her dad was in Iraq. I was so thrilled when Lacette invited me back to capture their whole family once Tommy got home! We met last week at Ellanor C. Lawrence Park, and I had such a wonderful time. (It was a little gloomy outside, but Claira's bright blue eyes made up for that!) Here are a few of my favorite images from our session...
Untitled-2
Untitled-10
Untitled-9
Untitled-7
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
Untitled-5
Untitled-8
Untitled-6
Untitled-11
Untitled-12
Lacette, Tommy, and Claira: Thank you so much for inviting me back to capture your family together! I had such a blast!

Now that Tommy is home, Lacette is starting her own photography business! I couldn't be more happy for her. You can view her site here.

1 comments:

ali caudill said...

sooo perfect! love all of these. i remember the post of her and her mom - it's so sweet to have the dad in the photos too. and that little girl is stunning! beautiful job kristen.