Thursday, November 4, 2010

jack + ford | the john mosby house

Untitled-2
Last week, I met up with Josh, Chrissy, Jack, and Ford for a fun little session at the John Mosby House. Despite the cold (seriously, it was freezing!) we had such a great time together!

Jack has actually been on the blog several times before. (He is one of Maggie's best buddies, and I've loved watching the two of them grow together.) But this was Ford's debut, and I have to say that he is just as cute as his big brother! I love having friends in town who have kids the same age as ours. It really makes parenthood that much sweeter! Here are just a few of my favorites from our session...
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
Untitled-11
Untitled-12
Untitled-7
Untitled-5
Untitled-9
Untitled-8
Untitled-6
Untitled-10
Untitled-1
Thanks guys! Jack and Ford are so sweet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so lucky that I live in a town full of kid models...seriously, these couldn't be any cuter or capture the whole family any better!! Love the pictures and love the Griffins!! :)

the reppard crew said...

what an adorable family! so fun to see them! and, i am obsessed with her green shoes .. . . i must find out where they are from! :)

Courtney Anderson said...

they are one of the cutest families ever. they all look great!!! chrissy is brave to wear that dress in such cold weather! the things we will do for great pics :)

Anonymous said...

I love these Kristen...and what a beautiful family. Karen W.