Friday, November 5, 2010

sara + bill | whitehall manor wedding

Untitled-26
Last Saturday, Sara and Bill were married at Whitehall Manor, and it was such a gorgeous Fall wedding! I've had so much fun getting to know these two. They're both incredibly warm and welcoming... and so funny! There were honestly a few times that I had to force myself to stop laughing with them so that I could take better pictures. :)

One thing that I loved about Sara and Bill's wedding was that everything about their day was so thoughtful. The flowers and details were so perfectly "Autumn". Just being there made me excited about the season! And their family and friends made me feel incredibly welcome. Lauren and I had such a blast!
Untitled-5
Untitled-9
Isn't this bouquet incredible?! I'm always thrilled when Holly Chapple is doing the flowers!
Untitled-37
Untitled-4
Untitled-17
I seriously could have photographed Sara all day long.
Untitled-2
Untitled-10
Untitled-14
Untitled-11
Untitled-12
Untitled-1
Untitled-13
Untitled-43
Untitled-3
Untitled-15
Untitled-18
Untitled-19
Untitled-20
Untitled-21
married!
Untitled-22
Untitled-23
Untitled-36
Untitled-24
Untitled-27
Untitled-28
Untitled-31
Untitled-29
Untitled-30
Untitled-7
Untitled-8
Sara's sister made this seating chart. It was so adorable!
Untitled-16
Untitled-44
Untitled-34
Untitled-35
Untitled-39
Untitled-32
Untitled-33
one more...
Untitled-25
Sara and Bill: I had so much fun celebrating with you! I wish you many, many years of happiness. :)

Venue | Whitehall Manor
Flowers | Holly Heider Chapple Flowers
Pie | The Pie Gourmet
Caterer | Celebrations Catering
DJ | David Grimm

9 comments:

Lauren Gay Photography said...

Kristen, these are so beautiful! You captured that day so perfectly. I love so many of the photos, but I really love the one of Sara putting her veil on!

Chelsea said...

Ok the one of her dad walking her down the isle- the emotion on his face is captured so beautifully, I teared up!!

Elizabeth said...

GORGEOUS! You did a wonderful job capturing such a special day! Lots of love!

Laura Burke said...

Gorgeous! I love all those details.

Anonymous said...

I seriously could look at your pictures all day!! Wow thank you for capturing this family so beautifully and of course my flowers.

Stacey O'D said...

I can't stop looking at these! You perfectly captured the beauty of the day. Love the Griffin's photos, too, by the way!

ali caudill said...

this wedding is gorgeous. the fall colors as a backdrop are perfect. the bouquet is stunning... i swoon for succulents. all the details were so amazing. they are a beautiful couple! and as always you captured it ALL brilliantly. :)

Anonymous said...

Love all of these Kristen...I love the florist, the flowers are beautiful. Also love the one of the bride with her Dad. Karen W.

Unknown said...

These are just stunning! What a beautiful bride & groom and wedding!!