Tuesday, January 4, 2011

baby grace | warrenton portrait session

Untitled-2
After a little "holiday-hiatus" I'm ready to get back to blogging! And I couldn't be happier about starting the year off with Baby Grace. She is such a sweetheart and gave me the cutest expressions during our shoot last week. I loved it!

Emily and Andrew were actually married three years ago, and they hired me to shoot their wedding. However, shortly after we met, I found out that I was pregnant with Maggie and due a week after their wedding date! So, needless to say, they found another photographer to capture their wedding. :) They actually live in Houston now, and Andrew sent me an email over the summer letting me know that they were expecting their first baby... a little girl! So we decided to set up a family session when they were visiting over the holidays. I had so much fun capturing their sweet little family!
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
Untitled-5
Untitled-6
Untitled-7
Untitled-1
Untitled-10
Untitled-9
Untitled-11
Untitled-8
Untitled-12
Emily and Andrew: Congratulations! Grace is such a sweetheart. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Look at those eyes and those expressions!! Cutest thing ever!! Amazing pics Kris!!

Emily Popovich said...

Kristen - the pics are amazing and I love your blog entry! Can't wait to see more. Thank you again for shooting us!! Great to see you! :) :) :)
Emily and Andrew