Thursday, January 20, 2011

Connor's First Birthday!

Untitled-13
Last weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing Connor's first birthday party. It was so much fun! I've actually been photographing Connor all year, and it was really fitting to end our sessions with a party! I've loved watching this little guy grow all year.

Tara did such a wonderful job with Connor's party. The theme was The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and all of the details were just adorable! Tara even read the story and had the little guests dressed up like caterpillars. I loved it! The whole party was so sweet, and I'm glad that I was invited to capture it...
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
The cupcakes formed a caterpillar! So adorable.
Untitled-5
Untitled-6
Untitled-7
Untitled-8
Untitled-9
Untitled-1
Untitled-15
Untitled-12
Untitled-14
Happy Birthday, Connor! You're such a sweetheart, and I can't wait to see you continue to grow!

1 comments:

Allie Carroll said...

adorable!! Love the cupcake caterpillar!! beautiful images kristen!