Tuesday, January 18, 2011

karen + rory | annapolis wedding

Untitled-17
Last weekend, I traveled up to Annapolis for Karen and Rory's beautiful winter wedding. I actually remember meeting with them for the first time over a year ago, and Karen told me that she's always wanted to get married in the winter. There's definitely something magical and romantic about this time of year! And despite the fact that it was freezing, they were both determined to take photos outside. It was awesome!

Karen and Rory are so genuine and down to earth. I've really enjoyed getting to know them, and their wedding day was such a fun mix of love and celebration. And their reception was such a fun party! I'm pretty sure the dance floor was full almost all night. This was my first wedding in Annapolis, and I had a great time exploring the area for our photos...
Untitled-6
Untitled-4
Loved these Vera Wang flats! Adorable.
Untitled-5
Karen wore a bracelet that was made out of her Grandmother's wedding dress. It was such a gorgeous detail!
Untitled-3
Untitled-7
Beautiful.
Untitled-8
Untitled-9
Karen and her bridesmaids were so adorable. I was definitely shivering in my long pants and jacket, but they never complained! I'm so glad that we were able to sneak outside for a few photos.
Untitled-10
Untitled-11
Untitled-12
Untitled-13
Untitled-15
married!
Untitled-14
Untitled-18
Seriously, Karen? Just gorgeous.
Untitled-19
Untitled-20
Untitled-21
Untitled-23
Untitled-16
Untitled-24
Untitled-25
Untitled-26
love.
Untitled-2
Untitled-28
Untitled-27
Untitled-29
Untitled-1
Untitled-30
Last shot of the night.
Untitled-31

Karen and Rory: Congratulations! Your wedding was such a blast, and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Venue: Annapolis Marriott Waterfront
Church:
Florist: Flowers by Judy
Baker: Mar-va-lous Cakes
Dress: Romona Keveza
DJ: Bruce Pike (Dynomite DJ's)
Hair and Make-up: Up Do's for I Do's

4 comments:

Mindy Moore said...

Kristen.. THESE ARE GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! Amazing job!

Lauren Gay Photography said...

I love all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Woooowwww - unbelievably gorgeous, Kris - just unreal! And kudos to the bride for braving the cold for those shots!!

Courtney Anderson Photography said...

these are all so beautiful. her flats were adorable!!!