Monday, March 7, 2011

baby carl | nine-months

Untitled-1
I had so much fun meeting Carl for his nine-month session at Great Falls. He's getting so big! And I always love catching up with Angie and Craig. We've had many frequent photo shoots over the last two years... I am going to be so sad when they end!

Angie suggested that we meet at Great Falls because it seemed like a fun outdoor location for a winter shoot. It was pretty cold that morning, but Carl was such a trooper! And we had a great time exploring the park. It's hard to believe that this little cutie will celebrate his first birthday in just a few months. I'm really looking forward to it!
Untitled-8
Untitled-7
Untitled-6
Untitled-9
Untitled-5
Untitled-4
Untitled-3
Untitled-2
Thanks guys! See you again soon!

3 comments:

KarenG said...

These are great. Love Great Falls.

Angie said...

Thanks, Kristen!! They are beautiful! I love them all!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

The Hagans Family said...

Oh Kristen...I've been watching baby carl since Mom and Dad's maternity shoot. What a CUTIE!! I love watching families grow on your blog. It's the best!! You do amazing work!!!