Thursday, December 9, 2010

Loudoun Magazine Cover!

Last month, my friend (and fabulous floral designer) Holly Chapple asked for some recent images of her work to submit to Loudoun Magazine. This month, Loudoun Magazine is featuring a story on Holly and the amazing beauty and vision that she brings to weddings. I was so happy to pass along some images! And I was THRILLED to find out that the magazine chose my image of Sara for their cover!

If you live in Loudoun, make sure to pick up a copy. The magazine is so well done. What an honor!
FC LM WINTER 10.p1.pdf.r72

4 comments:

Sara Gahan said...

Congrats, Kris! Beautiful picture!!! So exciting!!!

sue crites said...

congratulations - how fun! you may run out of wall space if you frame and hang all the great places your work has been spotlighted!
sue crites

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Beautiful photo and super deserving of a cover. I think you should photograph the upcoming Royal Wedding --- I'm going to write a letter...

Congratulations!

Andrea Hatch said...

Congratulations!!! Beautiful shot, you do amazing work!